Do you ever struggle to think of what to cook when you arrive home from the gym? Here is an easy meal to throw together in less than 15 minutes.
1 Chicken breast
1/4 head of green cabbage, shredded
1 carrot, grated
A swipe of avocado
A teaspoon of Mayo
1. Heat a fry pan to medium heat, spray with olive oil and cook the chicken to the desired texture, remove from pan then slice in to three long strips.
2. Crack the eggs in to same frypan, stirring to mix and cook at the same time, then throw in the cabbage and carrots and mix everything together.
3. While the cabbage and carrots are softening in the frypan, lay out your wraps on a board, or straight on the plate.
4. Spread some avocado on to the wraps, add a little squirt of mayo, and spread with a knife.
5. Place a 2 spoonfuls of the of the egg/cabbage/carrot mixture on to each wrap, add a strip of chicken, roll up and enjoy!
Remember, if you don’t like any thing from this recipe, you can leave it out and the final product will be just as delicious!